Re: [patch] XPM in gamegrid.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [patch] XPM in gamegrid.el
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:31:50 -0600 (MDT)

      1) Sometimes (such as in my Calc example) you want the minibuffer to
         use the same modified default face as the buffer, but only in that
         frame.

Do we always want this?  Should the minibuffer use the face definitions
of the main buffer?

      2) The current display code calculates window sizes (and the tool-bar
         size) in integral multiples of the frame's default font,

Removing that limitation is in the task list.  Would someone
like to work on it?