Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation and some questions.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation and some questions.
Date: 11 Mar 2003 10:47:21 +0900

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> Since I'm working on this right now, I would advise everyone to commit
> any major changes that you may have in your local checkout, as
> the structure of the code is going to change quite a lot due to
> my work (the consolidated code is going to be moved out of the
> mac* specific files).

Ah well, I guess I'll have to toss out my face pixmaps patch (allow
images as face background) since there's no way it's going to survive
something like this, and there's no way I can commit it...

-Miles
--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Ghandi