Re: [patch] leim/Makefile.in: make distclean should make clean

From: Jérôme Marant
Subject: Re: [patch] leim/Makefile.in: make distclean should make clean
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:54:45 +0100

Quoting Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>:

> > I understand your point. Nonetheless, I need to clean such
> > files, so would it be possible to keep such a target around, no
> > matter how it is called?
>
> To make things spotless, I use cvsclean.

This is nice but I need to do it from a CVS export of Emacs CVS
(from make-dist), which means I can no longer access to
CVS-specific files.

Of course, I could manually list files that I want to remove
but it is harder to track those which were added to the
list than just calling a makefile target.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant