Re: small Eshell docfix

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: small Eshell docfix
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:29:50 +0200

> if you want to have OS-specific defaults for a character...

I lost track a bit.  Who's for OS-specific defaults?

I believe that OS-specific defaults are doing eshell users a
disservice.  I use both a GNU/Linux system at home and Windows at
work.  I use eshell on both machines regularly.  When I use eshell,
I'm not interested in OS-specific defaults.  I'm interested in the
uniform interface Emacs provides on both platforms.

Alex.
--
.O.  http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
..O  Schroeder's fifth law: