Re: DJGPP only dumps with USE_LISP_UNION_TYPE ??

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: DJGPP only dumps with USE_LISP_UNION_TYPE ??
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:31:56 +0100

The only
way, sort of modifying lisp.h of course, is to define USE_LISP_UNION_TYPE instead.

I don't want to force use of USE_LISP_UNION_TYPE.  I will add
something to disable LSB tags

Done.  Please re-test.

It doesn't use LSB tags now, so the make for Emacs works. But the alignment test is still wrong, the & is not escaped, so the echo fails as before:

Configuring the source directory...
int main(void) { return (unsigned long)
'foo' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
d:/djgpp/lib/crt0.o(.data+0xc2):crt0.s: undefined reference to `_main'
d:/djgpp/lib/libc.a(crt1.o)(.text+0x404):crt1.c: undefined reference to `_main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
junk: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
'junk' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
WARNING: Your GCC does not support 8-byte aligned variables.
WARNING: Therefore Emacs cannot support buffers larger than 128MB.

        Jan D.