Re: RMAIL slows

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: RMAIL slows
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:10:40 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <address@hidden>

    Please compile Emacs with "-fnocrossjumping" in the CFLAGS options.

I am doing that now.  (Presuming today's CVS compiles without error.)
If all goes well, I will run this new instance of Emacs for several
days or a week until RMAIL slows enough and then investigate.

I will check Stefan's question whether the slow down is caused by
goto-address, too.

Many thanks!  This is the kind of help I need.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8