RE: Time to install the new icons

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Time to install the new icons
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:22:06 -0800

    > There are 6 images in the .ico
    > file. Two are 16x16 icons, I believe, one of which has the
    > top-bound spiral
    > notebook. Which of the two is the one intended as the default
    > 16x16 image?

    I was specifically talking about the single .ico file in the zip
    archive sent by Andrew.

So am I. There are 6 images in that single .ico file. I think there has been
some confustion over this.

Depending on how you open that .ico file, you might see only one of the
images. That's what threw me off at first also - I was seeing only the large
notebook image.

Attached are GIF versions of the 6 images in the .ico file, in case you
cannot view them in the .ico itself. Note that #1 and #4 are very similar,
as are #2 and #5.