Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:30:01 -0500

    1. Could we please include different color-scheme versions of the (same)
    icons in the Windows exe? In Windows (and perhaps on other platforms), it is
    easy for users to change the icon that they associate with a program.

I have nothing particularly against the idea, but it is not very
important, and if it were done now it would be a distraction from
getting the release ready.

So I ask people not to put effort into discussing this.