Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:14:59 -0500

    For C-x <other symbol>, <other symbol> = `!', `%', `&', `*', `_', `~',
    `|', `\', `"', `:' or `,' might work, and some of them might be
    accessible without the shift key on most keyboards.  But without the
    extra control key, I'm not sure they're "out of the way" enough to get
    the green light.

One of those might be ok.  Perhaps any of them is ok.
I see no particular reason to oppose the use of any of them.