Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: Jonathan Lange
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:40:13 +1100

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:00 PM, dhruva <address@hidden> wrote:
> Good that the decision has been made. Since it is bzr, the earlier we
>  have an official bzr emacs repo the better it is. I can focus my
>  efforts on testing bzr and hope to see its performance improved.

It's improving even as we talk about it. There have already been
performance patches filed because of this thread[1].

It'd be great if you keep raising performance issues on the Bazaar
mailing list or on IRC (#bzr on Freenode) -- it'll make them a lot
easier to fix.

jml

[1] This one in particular,
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/address@hidden