Re: Release plans

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:04:46 +0200 (CEST)

> > I told you: everything depends of education.
>  > No, from my viewpoint emacs is better.
> > But in the same time I realise that from their viewpoint other editors are
> > better.
>  > I tolerate their education.
>
> But does not that mean that you say that your education is better? That
> you have learned something that they have not (yet)?

The word good-best-better is a kind of recursion in nature.

To solve the bugs, I must add to the definition:

 "best-better-good can be applied to objects that belong to the same space. One
cannot compare 2 objects from different worlds using this word. In the Kant's
language, one says that our mind cannot find a common category in order to
apply this word to that category".

If you take care about this definition, the loop dissapears. It reduces to
discrimination. If you go on with further this discussion, you make
discrimination. Everything is relative to this world. A fish cannot say that he
leaves better than a man, and vice versa.

> > Now I see. Voila.
>
> It would be nice if you find a way to fix the line wrapping (and told
> the developers of the software that is malfunctioning of course).

You did not understand. The web site where I have my pretty and most lovely
mail account add this banner.

Avant de prendre le volant, repérez votre itinéraire et visualisez le trafic !
http://itineraire.voila.fr/itineraire.html