Re: rmail-toggle-header problem

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: rmail-toggle-header problem
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:30:52 -0500

    I'm not sure that yanking from the full headers makes a lot of sense,
    though. Eg it includes the X-RMAIL headers in the yank. Would you ever
    want to include the full headers (all the Received: etc) in a reply?

I doubt it, but this combination ought to do what is natural in the
circumstances, which is to yank the headers that are visible.
To do otherwise would require artificially filtering them
in a second place.

 if the user asks for it, we may as well do what he
asked for.