Re: Bazaar migration status?

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Bazaar migration status?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:55:59 +0100

On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:35 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

I don't recall seeing it... was there ever an answer as to whether the git
mirror on savannah would continue to work after the migration?

The git mirror is completely independent, so there's no reason to think
that it will be affected.  But I don't maintain it, so take it with
a grain of salt.

As far as I know, the git mirror is synced to the CVS repository. If the CVS repo goes away or isn't updated any longer, then neither is the git mirror.

Will we have a CVS  (read-only) mirror?