Re: emacs-w3m?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:59:15 +0200

> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <address@hidden>
> Cc: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>,
>     address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:57:01 +0900
>
> $ bzr add subdir/foo
> adding subdir
> adding subdir/foo

What if you "cd subdir; bzr add foo"?

> I don't know what Bob did, but I think it was more inclusive
> (presumably by Bazaar DWIM behavior) than adding a single file.

Maybe.  But, given that his .bzr.log only has a single "add" command
for that single file, what else could be at work here?  What about
symlinks (assuming that `share' directory was/is a symlink) -- could
that be the reason for an implicit "add"?

(At this point, it is probably worth asking these questions on the
bazaar list, though.)