Re: base

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: base
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:19:37 +0900

>> -- this is perhaps most evident in the constant and
>> continuing confusion over even basic usage of bzr on this list
>> ... after how many months of Emacs using bzr...?
>
> IMO that's more related to imprecise documentation that bad UI.

I think it's related to bzr being inconsistent, complicated, and
confusing, with no simple mental model for users to latch onto, and
multiple operating modes poorly stitched together (it's not really clear
what bzr wants to be; sometimes it seems like its trying to be
everything at once -- and, predictably, failing at all as a result).

-miles

--
Zeal, n. A certain nervous disorder afflicting the young and inexperienced.