Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:58:14 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>> The crucial questions are, are they working hard on the job,
>> and do they need more people?
>
>I subscribed to the savannah-hackers-public mailing list and see
>if the Savannah hackers want help and how I can help them get it
>from the hackers communities I know.

(I think this thread has been posted here before, but for what it's
worth...)

I believe the post below, and the thread in which it is embedded,
contains all the information someone would need to pick this up:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00024.html

The start of that thread is here, and contains an rough overview of the
plan:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00001.html

Good luck,
-Karl