Re: configure{.in,} question

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: configure{.in,} question
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:08:44 +0200

Speaking of which, Andreas has just checked in configure made with
autoconf 2.68, so now there's a 4K line diff between anybody using 2.65
and what's in bzr.

If we're still going to have the configure file in bzr, would it be
possible to have the configure file be autogenerated on Savannah (or
somewhere), perhaps as a trigger after checking in configure.in?  That
way we won't get 4K line flapping between different autoconf versions,
at least.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen