Re: Git mirrors

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:43:36 -0600

Hello,

> These are the (only) reasons that I use bzr, and I'm probably not
> alone in this case.  While people are used to git, and can be
> forgiven for falling in love with git after living with cvs or
> subversion, it's really not that hard to use bzr.

My bug repost is the cause for Lars to send his original email.  I tried
pulling the bzr tree using the instructions on savanna and it just hung,
so I tried the git repository and it worked fine.  It's not that it's
not that hard to use, it just that it didn't work for me when I tried.

I wasn't on this list back then so I didn't report the problem, but I
would now.

--
Burton Samograd