Re: Emacs Windows barebin distribution

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Emacs Windows barebin distribution
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:45:18 +0100

> So, if for some reason it is deemed appropriate support the "barebin"
> distribution again, please, make it a different makefile target, so
> that those who don't want it don't have to spend the extra time and
> disk space.

Ah, BTW: Looking at how the barebin distribution was made, it seems
that it was simply the "bin" subdirectory of a normal (full) binary
distribution (well plus 3 documents).  If that is so, I see little
point in having a procedure (makefile target) for that; if someone is
interested, just download the normal distribution and pick up the
"bin" subdirectory.

--
Dani Moncayo