Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:19:25 +0200

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Jan Djärv <address@hidden> wrote:

> Your sentence is not clear to me.

Sometimes they're not clear even to me. After such barrage of
messages, all dealing with the same issue, I've typed "fullscreen" and
"frame" so many times that I'm starting to suffer semantic
satiation...

> do you mean that they should be restored to fullwidth/height?

I do mean that they should be restored to fullwidth/height, and that
their recorded height/width, respectively, must also be restored. In
fact, I think that's how it works right now.