Re: Apropos emacs-intl-fonts & https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHebrew

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Apropos emacs-intl-fonts & https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHebrew
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 02:14:55 +0530

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> odt (whatever that means)

It means OpenDocument Text.  (OpenDocument Format that gives you a text
document)

A presentation file would be .odp => OpenDocument Presentation etc.

Btw, speaking of "Hello David" table, I though the solution would
involve a directional override whereby English words are forced to
behave as though they are Hebrew words.  In essence, there could be
multiple ways of getting the final effect and I would like to atleast
experiment and see the nature of markers affects the way LibreOffice
takes it hints.

I will revert on this thread after more soaking.  Thanks for the hint so
far, they give a good starting point.