Re: Moving octave-mode manual from GNU Octave to GNU Emacs.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Moving octave-mode manual from GNU Octave to GNU Emacs.
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:38:08 -0500

>> It currently says "Copyright (C) 1996-2013 Kurt Hornik".  I have contacted
>> him and he agreed to change the copyright to the FSF.  What is the correct
>> procedure for this?

The one you're following.  Indeed Kurt's changes are already covered.

> * John W. Eaton (has signed the fsf papers for Emacs)

Yup.

> * Rik <address@hidden>
> * Rafael Laboissiere  <address@hidden>

For Rik's changes, you might like to take a closer look at them, in case
some of his later changes supersede text he had contributed in earlier
changes, or have been superseded by other text.  Or in case some of the
changes are "re-fill" (a pretty common occurrence in such text files).

But if he can be found and is willing to assign his copyright, it's even
better,

        Stefan