Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 09:40:41 -0500

On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 15:23 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:

> At any rate, I don't think we are likely to get better advice than from
> Stephen Turnbull.  He is the XEmacs maintainer, and XEmacs has now used
> Mercurial as its version control system for several years.

I don't think Stephen's a particular expert in this any more than I
am. I have used Mercurial as a GNU maintainer for Octave for many
years, and I have used git in other situations. I'm as qualified as he
may be. And I think Mercurial is a good choice, and I will choose it
again, and again.

- Jordi G. H.