Git transition workflow

From: Paul Michael Reilly
Subject: Git transition workflow
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:36:36 -0400

When we switched to using Bazaar, there was quite a bit of email traffic on workflow: how best to use bzr when developing Emacs.  I realize that there are already some workflows for using git with mirrors but I would be shocked if there wasn't some varied opinions on how best to use git after Eric pushes that magic button.  Am I wrong, and it is intuitively obvious how we are going to deal with git and branches, rebasing, reviews, etc?  That a consensus already exists?

-pmr