Re: Turning off colorization

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Turning off colorization
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 12:30:30 +0000

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:
> PL> Of course, you'd need to ask an accessibility expert as to whether this
> PL> would help or not.
>
> I think it's clear that it would help Emacs users, but opinions welcome...

Well, we'd need to ask someone who knows something about visual
disability (I am assuming that you don't, apologies if this is
incorrect). There are a number of ways of being visually disabled, and
they do not all have the same requirements. Someone with no vision at
all is unlikely to bothered by colours, one way or another, for
instance.

My point is that it's easy to think that you understand what a person
with disability needs, but better to ask.

Phil