Re: emacs-25 10597c9: Don't use 'find-program'

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: emacs-25 10597c9: Don't use 'find-program'
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 15:07:13 -0400

I'm sorry if you feel there's excessive resistance this.
>From the point of view of users of POSIX (ie, non-MS) systems, such a
situation with find is so weird as to seem nonsensical at first sight.

Please note that find-dired is currently broken on emacs-25 due to your
changes. You need to autoload the non-prefixed aliases too, and you
should change all existing uses to remove the compilation warning you've
added.

Frankly this all seems plain wrong to me, but I'll stop discussing it.