Re: org-merger questions

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: org-merger questions
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:19:55 -0400

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I updated the files in question to the "emacs-sync" version.

Thanks.  Checking the diffs again, things look good to me.

> I had to change the version in orgcard.tex as it wasn’t 9.0.9.

Yes, thanks.  I think this is the only place in the Org repo where the
Org version is hardcoded into a file, and it hasn't been getting bumped
at release time.  Since we automatically generate version numbers
everywhere else, it'd be nice if we did it here too (though of course
we'd still have to manually add the version number to the synced file,
like we do for org.texi).

--
Kyle