[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG backt

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG backtrace incl)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:39:48 -0500

Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> writes:

> I actually noticed something of this infinite loop behaviour today,
> and I have a glimmer of an inkling that it may be caused by the
> function that tidies up links in task descriptions for planner-appt
> [planner-appt-de-wiki].  I will have a look at this tomorrow to see
> if my suspicions are confirmed.

I've attempted to fix this, but I don't use planner-appt, so I'm not
sure.

2005-11-21 21:38:00 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-106

      planner-appt: Try to fix infinite loop error.
    Revision:
      planner-muse--mwolson--1.0--patch-106

    * planner-appt.el (planner-appt-de-wiki): Save place while we replace
      parts of the string.  Hopefully this fixes an infinite loop error.

    modified files:
     ChangeLog planner-appt.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp