erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Spellchecker suggestion - how to contribute back?

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Spellchecker suggestion - how to contribute back?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:17:51 -0400

OK, I have the spellerpages.sourceforge.net code working nicely
with ERW forms. To incorporate we need to make the following
changes:

add 2 globals to ERW.php (one in two places really)
add the config param to ERW-conf.php
2 blocks of code in form.php

add a wrapper to the spellerpages distro (currently its
in comments in the ERW-conf.php block).

How do you want these? diff files? tar the few files in question
and post somewhere where you can download?

It will not display at all if the $_ERW_speller is not set. Otherwise
you can inhibit on a form by form basis.

It's WAAAAY cool to use - I love it ;)

Alfred