erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Spellchecker suggestion - how to contribute back?

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Spellchecker suggestion - how to contribute back?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:39:38 +0200

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 12:17 -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> It will not display at all if the $_ERW_speller is not set. Otherwise
> you can inhibit on a form by form basis.

What I'm thinking is that global spell-checking will be a problem.
Depending on the input fields, it can be a good idea or not. Probably it
should more a setting made on a per-control basis. Something like

$D[table]["spellCheck"][attr] = lang;

Alternatively, $_ERW_spellCheck might be used to enable spell checking
on a global basis, always by assigning a language (we should be able to
require a specific language, e.g., it_IT) .

What do you think?
--
Ciao,

                                        seba