[ESPResSo-users] Printing out velocity

From: Sreekumari Aparna
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Printing out velocity
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:11:17 +0000

Hello all,

To do the dipole simulation, I have initialised coordinates and dipolemoment
orientation of dipoles and set the temperature and thermostat. I did not
initialise velocities by hand. But from the simulation results i found that its
taking the correct velocities, I would like to print the initial linear and
angular velocities. I have searched in User's guide, i don't know whether its
due to my mistake, i could not find it. Can anybody help?

Regards,
Aparna