fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] Status and stuff

From: Desired Username
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] Status and stuff
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

OK, using some Python async thread example code I
found online I managed to chat to myself (chatting to
myself--something unheard of before we started FGS!).
The control characters are still coming through but
that's easy.  Somewhat harder will be getting the GUI,
the async thread and the library separated a little
more cleanly.