fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] F*ETURE request

From: Desired Username
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] F*ETURE request
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 03:53:39 -0700 (PDT)

I was just about to agree, but now I'm not so sure.
On the one hand, a "game channel" is just like another
room, anyone (not banned) should be free to talk.
OTOH, it's a "game channel" created by the two
players, so they should be able to decide the rules.

I guess if the person was being TRULY annoying, they
could get gojoed off the game (which was probably what
you were saying).  If they weren't banned but a player
didn't want to see their comments, they could censor
that person locally (that is, in their client) before
viewing the SGF.