Re: [fluid-dev] glib crash

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] glib crash
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:24:35 -0600

Good points, I forgot that it was an illegal instruction exception when I wrote that.  Getting a core dump is probably the best route to getting this information.

A quick search reveals that the following command can be run from an OSX Terminal prior to executing the application (which should also be executed from the same Terminal in order for the command to take effect):
ulimit -c unlimited

The resulting core file will be found at: /cores/core.PID where PID is the process ID.

Element