Re: [fluid-dev] Issue with modulation

From: jean-jacques.ceresa
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Issue with modulation
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:56:14 +0200

Hi, Mark

the modulation characteristics of a Hammond font mapped to one midi
channel end up being applied to everything...

Can you explain what you mean by "..the modulation caracteristics of a Hammond
font.." ?
If you feel that there is something wrong, please don't hesitate to explain
what you have found.

>I've looked at sourceforge, but it wasn't clear how I should raise a ticket.

1) You must create an account on Sourceforge.
2) Once logged from your account, the Ticket tab enables menus to create and
edit your ticket.

Is this an appropriate place to discuss the problem ? If so I'll
supply more details.

I you read through the tickets you will find that usually tickets are used to:
1) raise "Bugs"  or offer "patches".
2) but they are used also for "technical suggestions"about fluidsynth actual
behavior
and possible enhancements to remain compliant with SoundFonts and MIDI.

Regards