freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:27:44 -0600

Haven't really looked at many fonts (what's the point, almost none of them are
free). If you are talking about fonts in publication, the best I have seen is
the one used by Ananda Publishers. Adarshalipi - used by Lekho (copyright
Proshika Computer System, non-free) is close to that, and so is Akruti
(Mukti).

This Proshika Computer System seems to have several other "fancy" fonts that
look quite good (http://bangladeshonline.com/software/pshabda/), but are no
use for us.