freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:41:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Thanks Deepayan for telling me this. I downloaded adarhalipi a long time
ago and thought you could redistribute it. (I've seen a large number of
sites carry their own copy for download and assumed).
Any way I've written to the people at barnamala
(http://www.pastelshade.com/barnamala/download/) (couldn't find an address
at proshikha computer systems...) who distribute the font.

About the .dll - its  a link to another site. I don't carry the actual
file. Could linking get me in trouble ?

-kg