freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs

From: taneem
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:44:16 -0500

if you guys have a chance, take a look at the fonts from bornosoft.com. I was
able to convince them to put one font under GPL (the one i renamed projonmo),
so *maybe* it will be possible for the other ones too.

http://www.bornosoft.com/download/downloadpagemain2.html

btw, they give you .exe to install the fonts... so you will need a win box.

Taneem