freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs

From: taneem
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Best looking glyphs
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:47:20 -0500

Quoting Deepayan Sarkar <address@hidden>:

> Hm, nice. Although none of these were GPL'd. So where is this projonmo
> available ? Have you tried making it an unicode/opentype font yet ?

oops, its called probhat, it's at the download section of bengalinux.org, the
one there follows unicode. The one i have at home (which i call projonmo) is
partly opentype, I kept putting more and more glyphs (~500) to make it as
complete as possible (to statisfy all the OT spec), and then at one magical
moment I messed up the whole font. Most prob I deleted the kerning table or
something like that, because the glyphs now go all over the place when you try
to see any text. But by then you guys already created all these opentype fonts,
so I stopped working on it.

> wine works just fine with it.

that's cool...

Taneem

This e-mail has undergone DECONtamination.
http://www.deconference.com
http://www.eyetap.org