[freesci-develop] Releases 0.3.4, 0.3.4a, 0.3.4b, 0.6.1 removed due to l

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] Releases 0.3.4, 0.3.4a, 0.3.4b, 0.6.1 removed due to licencing issues
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:19:19 +0200

Hi everyone,

  as it turns out, the fmopl we're using was never released under the
terms of the GPL or any compatible licence. As the author did not give
permission to relicence it on request, we're forced to pull the 0.3.4
(a/b) and 0.6.1 releases. Replacements should be available soon,
though our OPL/2 emulation will no longer be quite as accurate. 0.3.3
and earlier as well as 0.6.0 are not affected.
  Please refrain from distributing these versions, in case you happen
to have copies of them.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

-- Christoph