Re: [freesci-develop] State of Glutton on Win32

From: Alex Angas
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] State of Glutton on Win32
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:41:08 +1100

Jim,

I never learned how to use CVS correctly, the client I tried never seemed to work, so all I ever do is download the current src using the guest login. That being said, I just installed subversion and a windows client, so whenever the source moves over to that system I'll try to start uploaded changes myself.

I use WinCVS which works really well, available at http://www.wincvs.org. If you need any help getting it going, let me know. I hope you're happy with the changes I made in CVS for getting glutton to compile.

Regards, Alex.