Re: [Devel] Re: [Fonts]Another approach to text in X

From: Alexander Gelfenbain
Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: [Fonts]Another approach to text in X
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:25:14 -0800

I received the following clarification from our legal people:

        The changes to the BSD were intended to remain consistent with the Open
Source
        Definition stated by OSI. As such, the statement about nuclear
facilities is
        a notice and not a restriction per se.

        The BSD+ also re-states the limitation of liability provision
consistent with
        current law.

I don't think any additional interpretation is needed: the clause about
nuclear facilities is a notice and not a restriction.

Regards,
AG