[Freetype] ft size

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: [Freetype] ft size
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:50:16 +0100

I read all the doc and I understand that there s no relation between size in
EM and size in "pixel".
I want that my font have always the same visual height. It mean that if the
screen is in 800*600, the
character size in pixel will be bigger than in 640*480. I decide to put a
rulez, 1.0 is the size of a full
height size (640 or 800) and 0.0 is 0 :) my goal is to know, when I want to
display a half height size (320
or 400) what does i have to give to the Freetype in the size in EM. Is it
possible? should I do some
dicotomic test (try size=10, get the pixel size, and converge to the good
pixel size) or something else?

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geek.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?