Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode

From: Jeffrey Sheen
Subject: Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:40:10 +0100

Indeed, `libtool` vs `glibtool` and `libtoolize` vs `glibtoolize` appears to be an age-old OSX issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15448582/installed-libtool-but-libtoolize-not-found

Although, from looking at freetype2's `autogen.sh`, it looks as if it automatically sets the 'LIBTOOLIZE' environment variable to `glibtoolize` if the OS is 'Darwinx' ('LIBTOOL' environment variable is not set, as I do not think the script uses this command).

As the `autoconf` and `automake` commands appear valid, I am not sure how to proceed.

Cheers,

Jeff.