Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode

From: Jeff Sheen
Subject: Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:56:21 +0100

Thanks Werner. I take it that freetype2 is rarely built in OSX?

I am using a stock Mavericks install, with the latest version of Xcode, and GNU
autotools built with macports. If my environment is broken, then I'd suggest
every OSX environment starts off broken too.

I'll try installing autotools manually, without using macports, and clean my
git repository as you suggest.

When we get this working, I'll write a blog post so that OSX/iOS developers can
get started without seeking help from the mailing list.

Cheers,

Jeff.