Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:20:27 +0200 (CEST)

>> /usr/bin/make
>
> Does this also have to be under the same prefix tree?

No.  Note that `have to' is probably not correct, but it has
simplified my life in the last few years...

Well, I'm out of ideas.  Please do the following within FreeType's git
repository

  git clean -fdx
  ./autogen.sh &> autogen.sh.log
  ./configure &> configure.log

and send me privately the files `autogen.sh.log', `configure.log', and
`builds/unix/config.log' (compressed) so that I can have a closer
look.