Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode

From: Jeffrey Sheen
Subject: Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:31:50 +0100

Werner,

Each of the tools resides under `/opt/local/bin/`

which m4
/opt/local/bin/m4

which glibtoolize
/opt/local/bin/glibtoolize

which autoconf
/opt/local/bin/autoconf

which automake
/opt/local/bin/automake

On 19 June 2014 12:20, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now, aside from `libtoolize` being named `glibtoolize` (which
> appears to be catered for in `autogen.sh`), all GNU autotools are up
> to date.

And are they all installed in the same prefix tree, e.g., /usr/local?
This is quite important!

> My `configure.ac` does contain many macros that start "AC_".

This is correct.

> Are you saying that this should not be the case, or that these
> should be in the static file, and should be being replaced at
> runtime by `autoconf`?

The latter.