Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: GNU/Linux Desktops for UK Police?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: GNU/Linux Desktops for UK Police?
Date: 22 Jan 2002 15:53:52 +0000

Just to add:

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 14:55, MJ Ray wrote:
>  * A domain has been bought and is currently dormant until we have an org;

I'm currently in the process of sorting out with Phil some web space for
us to point a domain at (Phil - I sent you an email, but haven't
followed up on it since - did you receive it?), which we can then point
a domain at.

I'm also semi-maintaining a list of tasks which need our attention
either now or in the future - the idea was to post them to the web, but
this hasn't happened as quickly as I envisaged, so I may well end up
posting here ;) OTTOMH, there are various discussions we should be
involved in, particularly e-Government (see archive) and I've also
produced a small summary of the UK Government position on software
patents, which will also become relevant soon.