[Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:49:02 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:

> Richard Smedley:
> > What stage has the organisation got to and what help is needed?
>
> We are still disorganised.  The following things have happened that I am
> aware of:
>
>  * Aston meeting and tasks issued (minutes in list archive);

[snip]

> The status of other tasks from Aston can be commented on by other people.
> If you feel you can help with a task not yet done, please pitch in.

I hope to free up a little regular time towards the end of next month,
which coincides with the seminar that Richard Ibbotson is organising in
Sheffield. - How many members of this list will be attending?

I'll be covering the event for LXF and I'd like to meet up  - would it be
a good opportunity for a semi-formal fsfe-uk meeting?

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format