[Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:22:58 +0100

RM have apparently started selling a proxy server based on Squid - this information came to light when an RM customer asked a Linux knowledgeable friend to modify something. It became apparent they had no root privileges on the username(s) provided, or the source, just a pre-installed computer. It was recommended that the customer request the source as per GPL entitlement. See below for the response so far...